Philogen S.p.A. would like to hire a STATISTICAL PROGRAMMER to support our Clinical Department.
- Develop SAS macros, templates and utilities for data cleaning and reporting.
- Design, create, evaluate, validate and modify computer programs using SAS to analyse clinical data.
- Produce and deliver standard datasets, program edit checks and produce quality tables, figures and listings in a timely fashion and high quality.
- Provide input in the design and development of clinical trial protocols, case report forms and clinical databases.
- Work closely with clinical operations, data management and statisticians to generate and validate statistical output – tables/listing/figures.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years equivalent level of experience in pharmaceutical/biotech, or CRO setting or Master’s degree without any equivalent level of experience in pharmaceutical/biotech, or CRO setting.
- Extensive experience working with data management on data checking.
- Proficiency in SAS.
- R/Python programming experience and basic knowledge of data standards (CDISC SDTM and ADaM) are considered a plus.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of GCP/ICH Guidelines for conducting clinical trials.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Windows applications: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- A previous experience in a similar role is preferred.
A contract and salary proportional to the experience of the successful candidate.
Siena – Italy
Interested candidates are kindly asked to send their Curriculum Vitae to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job position of interest authorizing the process of personal data under Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 and General Data Protection EU Regulation (2016/679).