Philogen S.p.A. would like to hire a Quality Control Manager who will report directly to the Plant Manager.
In particular the successful candidate will be Responsible for:
Biochemical and Microbiological QC laboratory functions and the corresponding documentation to support the timely disposition of product.
- Overall Quality control disposition of incoming materials and finished products.
- Analytical method set-up and writing reports.
- Reviewing and approval of the entire SOPs relating to Quality control tasks and ensuring understanding and implementation of these SOPs.
- Insuring compliance of laboratory procedures and practices with Philogen Quality standards and with GMP and GLP regulations.
- Supporting laboratory colleagues in all aspects of their work to achieve the completion of tests and/or investigations in a timely manner as well as maintaining an updated knowledge base in the technical, operations, company policy and regulatory fields.
- Management of site products stability studies.
- Facilitating continuous improvement in QC day to day operations and general systems and will actively support achievement of plant goals.
- Coaching and developing QC colleagues to achieving high performance.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A good scientific background.
- People management experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of GMP.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Quality Control management in pharmaceutical industry field.
- Knowledge of the following analytical techniques: E.L.I.S.A immunoassays, SDS-PAGE Electrophoresis, Size Exclusion Chromatography/ Cation Exchange by HPLC, cell culture, real time PCR.
- High analytical skills.
- Communication & high interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- A high level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritize working tasks.
- Good English knowledge
A contract and salary proportional to the experience (seniority) of the successful candidate.
Siena – Italy
Interested candidates are kindly asked to send their Curriculum Vitae to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job position of interest authorizing the process of personal data under Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 and General Data Protection EU Regulation (2016/679).