Philochem is a fully owned daughter company of Philogen and represents the Discovery Unit of the Philogen group.
Philochem is based in Otelfingen (Zurich, Switzerland) and was founded in 2006, with the mission to innovate ligand discovery and medicinal target identification.
Philochem has discovered and development innovative methodologies in the following areas:
- design, construction and screening of DNA-encoded chemical libraries of unprecedented quality and size
- development of small molecule-drug conjugates for cancer therapy
- development of radiolabeled ligands for cancer imaging
- development and application of chemical proteomics methodologies for the discovery of pharmaceutical targets
- mass spectrometric characterization of MHC peptidomes for the development of innovative immunomodulatory strategies
These technologies are integrated into drug discovery and product development programs.